Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wine And Leg Pain Why Would I Black Out After Drinking 2 Glasses Of Wine &2 Martini's Over A 3hr Period & Not Remember Anything?

Why would I black out after drinking 2 glasses of wine &2 martini's over a 3hr period & not remember anything? - wine and leg pain

I have never been exceeded. I had to drink more without screening effects. I take drugs, I was at a wedding, and I can not believe you could have slipped a bit. They told me that I fainted, vomited a lot, I have no recollection of seeing, hearing, or vomit everything I can remember, sat down to dinner, I fainted and woke up at 7 clock by 4 clock at home in bed with very bad muscle pain in the legs same place on each side, but they said they never fell. I do not understand, and I'm really confused.
I'm 130 pounds and drank over a period of 3h. They said they have not finished Martini 2
Never drink again though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment