Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Roller Skate Decorations I'm Having A Preteen Skating Party At A Roller Rink. Any Ideas?♥?

I'm having a preteen skating party at a roller rink. Any ideas?♥? - roller skate decorations

For the pre-teens aged 11-13. I have this game and thus only skater. I could not bring food or drink, but I can wear jewelry. (I think so) What song should I apply? What problem? What decorations for the theme? Should I bring every guest along two U.S. dollars for a pizza or to combine in order to buy something? What should I bring? I told her to use on a particular computer? Ok, well, thank you all! Best answer gets 11 points! (1 for the answer and 10 bye for the best answer)! :) ♥:)

3 comments:

Trish said...

A theme party. Skating was really important in the 70s, then perhaps not a disco. You can get a great wig, and I'm sure your parents can help with the dress.

O 50'............ so thats half the fun!

In addition, each brings a couple of Bucks for the chip
Pizza and soda is an excellent idea. I propose to ask people you invite, what to think throwing them in the diet.

Enjoy ....... Sounds like a lot of fun.

missJMAC said...

unadorned.
each element.
To select children, different songs.
NO. You must, however, the foood. Otherwise, your bad taste.
Wear something nice, but not slutty.
Do not wear what they want.

and your home.
I hope to help you.
:]

LGT said...

You need to assemble a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. They have masks in different colors (eg blue, purple, red and orange) for each. Can you find the soundtrack of the film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles .... I think Vanilla Ice has a song on the soundtrack.

Post a Comment