Friday, January 8, 2010

Sailing Yacht Jobs I Am Gay. Should I Go To My Sailing Class Tomorrow?

I am gay. Should I go to my sailing class tomorrow? - sailing yacht jobs

I am a 23 years old gay man.

I am a student at the time. I am studying accounting in Hong Kong. Lately, I feel happy, my scholarship last year because of academic merit. I also work part-time as a tennis coach.

Out of curiosity, I took a course in 2 days introduction to sailing with a sailing club organzied. Class (Day 1) began on Monday. Tomorrow is the last day of the course (Day 2)

I went on 1 Day. I think the class as a torture for me. Unlike courts, seem to have no talent for navigation. The coach is not easy. I am very frustrated. I hate sailing. I did my best to enjoy it and it could not. I have the feeling of sailing .... Finally, for honset is worse than forced a woman (I'm gay marriage) and children with her.

I wonder whether I have until the end of the race day 2 tomorrow. If I do not go, I lost 5 U.S. Dollar (HK @ 35) rates in the class tomorrow (I paid in advance). Tomorrow I will have an overview of the candle and when I go. I am not a card that is USRECheck!

If at some point I'll probably considered crazy because the coach yelled at me because I do not een the yacht, when I try to do. I won, I have a feeling of satisfaction

Please give me some suggestions eerybody

Go or no go?

3 comments:

reme_1 said...

If you do not like it does not work. Only a few dollars misplaced. Why participate in a sport that is not.
Do not understand why you think it is a big problem.

Tyler D said...

What is to be gay?

And if it's only $ 5, I do not think that's a big problem. When you have that much hate, it will never be used again, and makes you upset, think why even go?

Whatahea... said...

Do not waste any money on mental health. If you do not have to do. It's your life.

Post a Comment