Friday, February 12, 2010

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Product Keys Microsoft Flight Simulator X "Invalid CD Key"?

Microsoft Flight Simulator X "Invalid CD Key"? - microsoft flight simulator x product keys

Hello, I just bought FSX Deluxe Edition. The installation went well.
But if I start on about the game, which means that my valid product key. I checked 10 times and I know I have the right and keeps saying invalid. I can not even go to the activation page.
I have just bought this as 3 hours and said it is not valid.
I'm trying to find the e-mail or phone number of the gaming service by Microsoft, but it seems that every hidden. And they want to pay again for their support.

If someone can help me here, or if someone knows a solution or service information, contact the Microsoft games to them via e-mail and we'll replace the product.

I & # 039; m now quite disappointed.

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That the number of 1-800-RU-LEGIT (1-800-785-3448) anyway? Who was the fight against piracy number for Microsoft.

PS your copy of Windows is valid, and that Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) is installed ... The team is fully updated?

Who will be the subject, I bet.

PS is a code of 25 digits in groups of 5 and not the string before, if it exists.

friedapp... said...

You must bring the person they sold to the U.S. and ask for ABT

Post a Comment