Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wut Plas Live There My Mom ?

My mom ? - wut plas live there


My mother is my reallay frusterating. She did not want the independence lat Aney, then takes his revenge on me because it is responsible for me. I learned to drive, a WAN, I for my permission (she had before, but no one has taught me to drive) a told me that he does not want us to do, because they have to pay more money for insurance, but now I have "m at school, my mother gave me so she has to take me to epects dunt know wut I do, it acts as my debt problems are because of me. Plas she wunt lat me will also work with my own doctors appointments, it does not give me your phone number. I was afraid of cancer when a blood clot formed within a play, my mother wudnt even go to the doctor when they broke thirst crossLSIT do things, "an IM as my doctors number Frickin Geve me to know shes bad, when u" where to find them. Gwah ...* head on his arms * I'm not a control

0 comments:

Post a Comment