Saturday, February 20, 2010

Things Contain Thc The Best "legal Buds"?

The best "legal buds"? - things contain thc

Ok, after hours of research on what I believe to talk to bear false witness, whom I screened this section is not successful and I know that the usual stupid and there is only one thing that contains THC, the best of the actual treatment, but under the pressure of work, my wife and I had to quit. Now I have to bite again and want something similar, but legally, so if you know a good location and the extra expense that would be greatly appreciated. And for those who say that if their legal status of their false attempt to nutmeg to Loopy for hours or sage, to Neptune min for about 10 minutes. (both perfectly legal and the second one) in some states. I just want honest answers, so if you a stupid answer everything that's going to make a comment to myself how stupid and move on so he can save you time. I heard that PSthe frost line (gold and diamonds) is very good but very expensive, but if that is so necessary for the legal stay.

1 comments:

Equinoxical ™ said...

Spice and Spice Gold are excellent, making it 99-0 Chillin

Better start with Spice ... not as strong as gold, but for many it does not matter. Do not start with diamonds, gold is strong enough. It is hard to see that they are somewhat stronger than the need.

Be careful not to drive under the influence!

Post a Comment